What is Assembly Grounds?
Assembly Grounds at the Rise is the newest retail concept by Shang Properties located at The Rise Makati.
With over 50 carefully-curated retail and dining experiences in a two-storey podium. Assembly Grounds aims to be the premier daily destination.
Where is Assembly Grounds located?
Assembly Grounds at the Rise is located in NOMA (North Makati) and is within an 8 minute walk to the Makati CBD.
Assembly Grounds at The Rise is situated at the heart of NOMA, or North Makati – the burgeoning art, design, and culinary district just north of Ayala Avenue. The area is known for its unique mix of galleries, delicatessens, indie music venues, and one-of-a-kind retail experiences – all of which is only a stone’s throw from The Rise.
Assembly Grounds at The Rise Makati, 7878 Malugay St., San Antonio Village, Makati City 1203.
Is there parking available?
Parking spaces available at Basement 1.
What are your mall hours?
Inside the mall 11:00 AM- 10:00 PM
Central park 7:00 AM- 12:00 MN
Is there Wi-Fi available?
Yes, we have 24/7 Wi-Fi available for our guests. You just need to register to make use of the connectivity.
Is Assembly Grounds pet-friendly?
Yes, Assembly Grounds is pet-friendly. You may refer to our guidelines below if you want to bring your furry friend along:
Pet friendly guidelines?
Inside Assembly Grounds at the Rise
- Assembly Grounds will allow pet dogs to enter the mall guided by the following policies and procedures:
- Pet dogs and their owners/handlers can enter through any of the mall entrances.
- To enter the mall, pet owners must present their dog’s latest anti-rabies vaccination record to the security guard at the entrance for verification. The date of the last anti-rabies vaccination should be valid for at least one year from the time of entry. Dogs without updated anti-rabies vaccination records WILL NOT be permitted to enter.
- Dogs must be hand-carried, leashed or placed in a stroller at all times while inside the mall. Leashes must be no longer than 6 feet and must not be retractable.
- Each pet dog entering the mall must be accompanied by a dedicated guardian. Pet dogs must be under the guardian’s control at all times and guardians must be responsible for the behavior of their dogs. The guardian should never leave the dog unattended.
- Escalator Access: All dogs must be hand carried by their guardians when riding the escalator. Dogs exceeding 2 feet in length or height must take the elevator.
- Guardians must clean up after their dogs and must provide their own sealed bags or containers for proper waste disposal. These can then be disposed in the nearest restroom.
- NOT all shops and restaurants allow pets inside their premises. As such, guardians must abide by the store’s pet policy and guidelines.
- All dogs must be in compliance with all applicable laws, including laws pertaining to dog licensing, vaccinations and safety precautions.
- If at any time the management or public safety policies and procedures of the mall determine that the behavior of a dog is a threat to or a disturbance to others, the guardian will be asked to remove the dog from the premises.
- Any harm or injury caused by the dogs shall be the owner’s sole responsibility.
- The Anti-Rabies Act of 2007 states that pet owners who do not shoulder the medical expenses of the person bitten by their dog shall be fined Twenty-Five Thousand Pesos (P25,000.00), while pet owners who refuse to put leashes on their dogs when they are brought outside the house shall be fined Five Hundred (P500.00) Pesos for each incident.